What We Do
DIY Garden is a UK-based gardening site created by me, Clive Harris, in 2016. It focuses primarily on unique garden ideas, handy ‘how-to’ guides, and in-depth product reviews. What started off as a passion project, has become my life’s work.
As DIY Garden has grown over the years, so has the team of people behind the site. First and foremost, we’re all passionate about gardening and DIY, but we’re also pretty handy at writing, testing, editing, and publishing too! Our primary goal is to present to you the best advice, ideas and inspiration for your home and garden, as we possibly can. The most important thing to us is editorial integrity and your trust as a reader. Hundreds of hours goes in to researching, fact-checking and editing our content to ensure it’s easy to read and we’re providing you with the correct information. Feel free to reach out to us, if you ever find something you think needs improving. DIY Garden is a user-supported site and we welcome your suggestions.
Who We Are
- Clive Harris – Creator, Writer, Tester, Gardener
- Ilana Waxman – Team Manager, Content Planner, Chief Editor
- Beth Arnoco – Head of Product Research & Publishing
- Charlie Kirby – Head Developer
- Jonathan Harris – Senior Developer
- Becky Matthews – Environmental & Wildlife Specialist
- Alina Jumabhoy – Export Horticulturalist & Farm Owner
- Harry Duncton – Arborist, Carpenter, DIY Expert
- Rachel Brown – Experienced Horticulturalist
- Lucy Summers – Award-Winning Garden Journalist
- Hannah Nemeth – Experienced Home Improvement Journalist