At DIY Garden, our goal is to provide you with fair, honest and unbiased product recommendations.
Although we spend a lot of time researching products based on their technical specifications, we understand that the real value to you is in us trying and testing them first.
We purchase our own products, test them in a systematic and consistent way, and then make our recommendations based on real experiences.
We keep products for the long term until they’re discontinued. This way we can go back and test them against new models, to ensure our results are still accurate.
- 10reviews in progress
- 10Garden & DIY experts
- 276products tested
See The Latest Products We've Tested
Read Our Latest Product Recommendations
- Best Telescopic Pole Hedge Trimmers
- Best Petrol Lawn Mowers
- Best Cordless Grass Strimmers
- Best Weed Burners
- Best Weed Killers
- Best Cordless Lawn Mowers
- Best Corded Electric Lawn Mowers
- Best Garden Shredders
- Best Lawn Scarifiers
- Best Cordless Chainsaws
- Best Strimmers
- Best Pole Saws
- Best Artificial Grass Brushes
- Best Portable Pressure Washers
- Best Pressure Washers
- 10 Luxurious Garden Hot Tub Ideas
- 7 Small Triangle Shaped Garden Ideas That Use Space Wisely!
- 15 Types of Tree Cutting Tools (For Pruning, Felling, and Firewood!)
- 25 Red Flowering Trees
- 17 Orange Flowering Trees
- 15 Blue Flowering Trees (With Pictures)
- How to Make a Wildlife Barrel Pond for Under £100
- 35 Different Types of Yellow Flowering Trees
- 75 Different Types of Palm Trees
- 10 Fun & Easy Pumpkin Carving Ideas For Kids This Halloween!
- How to Dry Out Wet Firewood Fast
- How Long Should a Log Last on a Wood Burner?
- How to Split Logs for Firewood
- How to Stack Firewood for Seasoning
- How to Store Logs Outside & Keep Them Dry All Year Round